Buy Your Tickets here: https://bit.ly/2RmSxec
Use Code: craftyourstory and save $5 per ticket (VIP tickets not included)
After a major success with Oaktoberfest in 2017, we decided to go even bigger and better this year.
Announcing Oak & Stone Craft Beer Fest 2018! We are celebrating our incredible local Florida craft beer scene with over 80 taps of pure beer deliciousness. Located at Oak & Stone University Park, get ready to enjoy live music, great food, and incredible vibes. Proceeds will be benefitting The Miracle League of Manasota.
Doors open at 4:00 p.m.
- General Admission - $30 in advance / $40 at the door
- Front Row Section **Limited Quantity** - $40 in advance / $50 at the door
- VIP Ticket + Pre-Party **Limited Quantity, No Sale at the Door** - $120 / per person
- Buy Your Tickets here: https://bit.ly/2RmSxec
- Use Code: craftyourstory and save $5 per ticket (VIP tickets not included)
VIP Ticket + Pre-Party
- Pre-Party from 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Meet & Greet with The Expendables
- Private acoustic set with The Expendables
- Lounge seating under a tent
- Food and beer included, cash bar available
- Includes additional access to Front Row Section
*No coolers, chairs, pets. or outside food and drink are allowed within the performance area. Strollers are permitted for children only. Alcohol must stay in the area in which you make the purchase. Oak & Stone and it's designated security team reserve the right to remove you from the premise without refund should a risk for your or another's safety arise.
Thank you to our VIP Tent Sponsor: Clickbooth.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
- You must be 21 years of age to enjoy the over 80 craft beers we will have available. No age requirement to enter the event. ID is REQUIRED upon entry if you purchase tickets in advance.
What are my parking options?
- Parking is available around the event space. More parking is available across Honore in the Fresh Market parking lot as well.
What can I bring into the event?
- Strollers and wheelchairs are acceptable. No coolers, pets, chairs, or outside food and drink are allowed.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- This is preferred, yes.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferable?
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
Advance Ticket Sales end at Midnight on October 31st (Halloween).